||San Jose, CA|
Job ID: SQA
Position Type: Full-Time, Employee
Location: San Jose, CA
Annual Salary: DOE
Experience Level: 5 plus years
Education Level: Bachelor of Science (BS)
Travel Amount: Up to 30%
The successful applicant will have an expertise in networking concepts along with excellent problem solving skills. Responsibilities include automating, documenting, and conducting software quality testing for new and existing products, and conducting failure analysis on product issues reported. Candidates for this position must have a career interest in software development, networking and quality assurance. Have a positive attitude, good analytical skills, good written/oral communication skills, good work ethic and possess the ability to work in a team environment as well as independently. Candidates must be able to multi-task and adapt to an on-going, progressively changing work environment.
- 5 plus years of experience with testing IP/Switching related networking products;
- Must have extensive user level experience with LINUX/UNIX/BSD;
- Must have in depth understanding of TCP/IP based protocols such as DNS, DHCP, NAT, FIREWALL, IPSec, HTTP, SSL, etc;
- Knowledgeable about RIP, OSPF, ISIS, EIGRP and BGP routing protocols;
- Must be proficient in Software Defined Networking (SDN) along with experience in OpenFlow protocol
- Should have experience in configuring and troubleshooting SDN controllers and OpenFlow switches
- Experience with configuring Cisco/Juniper routers and L4 switches is a big plus;
- L2-7 network testing experience including most common switching and routing protocols
- Knowledge of encryption and tunneling protocol test methods is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with software build and release best practice
- Experience with testing automation or scripting is a plus;
- BS in computer science related field is required.
Direct candidates only. Recruiting firms and agencies need not apply.
Applicant Tracking System Powered by