Job ID: SA
Position Type: Full Time, Employee
Location: San Jose, CA
Annual Salary: DOE
Experience Level: 5 - 10 Years
Education Level: Bachelor of Science
Travel Amount: Up to 70%
Looking for a HIGHLY motivated, exceptionally good, communicative professional who is a team player, has experience in a fast paced environment, and expertise selling and implementing IP networking solutions into enterprise and service provider accounts. This is a customer facing role with experience presenting technical solution to address customer and prospect business requirements. This role is a technical position requires knowledge of TCP/IP, Routing and Switching, Security, and Linux in enterprise and service provide data centers. Knowledge or industry experience in Software Defined Networking is a plus.
The successful candidate will play a technical role that is part of a highly technical sales team, which supports sales and promotes customer satisfaction, providing pre-sales technical support for ADARA products. This includes supporting and managing technical pre-sales presentations, product demonstrations and executing POCs with prospects and customers.
- Provide complex design and systems engineering configurations
- Deliver Technical Bill of Materials to create quotations, architectures and proposals to address customer and prospect requirements
- Research and stay up to date on the most recent industry standards and trends, emerging technology in network and sever engineering, and have fundamental understanding of the principles of SDN, routing and switching, security, and server virtualization
- Participate in the development and support of presentations for customers and partners and provide remote support for field sales team
- Clearly articulate technical elements of the ADARA value proposition to customers and partners
- Partners with product development and product management to assist with Change Request (CR) and Customer Special Request (CSR) cases
- Maintains a high level of technical knowledge of ADARA and the relevant industry
- Maintain knowledge of competitive landscape and share knowledge with product management
- Contribute to the creation of case studies, white papers, and media articles for customers and/or partners
- Foster a collaborative, team-based environment, sharing best practices and building lasting relationships
- Understand and effectively utilize ADARA organizational resources
- Consistently provide world-class customer service during pre-sales, implementation, and post-sales activities
- Proactively provide consultative support
- Coordinate Implement POCs and product installations by understanding and documenting customer requirements in advance of ADARA POC and evaluations
- Understand business requirements involved with technical account strategy
- Assist in the development of effective Channel partnerships through
- Support of ADARA channel partner sales initiatives
- Providing channel partners sustainable training on ADARA solutions and competitive differentiation
- Providing channel partners technical expertise and oversight (as needed)
- Proactively provide consultative Channel partner support
- Work in collaboration with Channel and Sales management to establish channel partners and to qualify partner’s ability to sell ADARA solutions
- In your role, you will work collaboratively, to find, qualify, enable, and will require you to understand ADARA products and think strategically about business product, and technical challenges. You will work closely with each alliance partner in designing the solutions they take to market. You will champion the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative and innovative. You will be the face of ADARA and represent our innovative, deeply technical approach to building products and solutions.
- Demonstrate thought leadership and become a trusted advisor to our partners.
- Provide architectural support for partners including reviewing partners’ solution designs and identifying how to maximizing usage of ADARA products, independently architecting and documenting new solutions which would meet partners’ business objectives, and working closely with product-specific sales engineers to solve partner problems and address detailed questions.
- Hands on experience in configuration of software, and hardware including systems, servers, switches and routers
- Experience working in a “value-added” Channel sales environment strongly preferred. Individual must develop relationships and leverage channel, including building relationships and developing opportunities with channel partners by effectively communicating and demonstrating ADARA solutions. This also involves training channel partners on the ADARA story and how to develop and deliver technical sales presentations.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, technical developments and government regulations that affect target markets
- Develop and maintain communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and customers
- CCIE certification or equivalent working experience is required
- 10+ years related experience working with network, security and/or web technologies
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience
- In-depth industry knowledge and understanding of SDN technologies, solutions and product offerings preferred
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
Direct candidates only. Recruiting firms and agencies need not apply.